Assisting Injured Workers Like You
WSIB Appeal Services that benefit you
For over 30 years, Suzanne and her team have successfully assisted thousands of injured workers across Ontario with appeals and we have appeared before the Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB), the Workplace Safety & Insurance Appeals Tribunal (WSIAT) and Divisional Court. We have the expertise to get he best possible result for you from the WSIB. We can help you.
Helping with WSIB appeals across Ontario
Windsor, Chatham, Sarnia, London, Hamilton, Niagara Region, Kitchener-Waterloo Region, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, North Bay, Timmins.
No matter where you live, we are able to assist you. Using technology like Zoom or a simple landline you’re able to communicate with us and even participate in hearings without having to travel to Windsor or elsewhere.
If you or your loved one has experienced a workplace injury, has been denied WSIB benefits, and would like an evaluation of your WSIB appeal, please complete our Case Evaluation form or call 519 969-3262 or toll free 1-855-969-3263.
We handle all types of WSIB appeals and WSIAT appeals
Workplace injuries are life altering events which can impact you financially, emotionally and physically. Suzanne and her team work hard to help you with these challenges and take the difficulties you face, as a result of your workplace injury, to heart. We use our knowledge and experience to get you the benefits you deserve. Let us help you.
- Reduction or Denial of Loss of Earnings Benefits (LOE)
- Denial of Initial Entitlement
- Denial of Ongoing Entitlement
- Termination due to Workplace injuries
- Secondary Entitlement
- Non-Economic Loss Awards (NEL)
- Future Economic Loss Awards (FEL)
- Pre 1990 claims (S 147(4) benefits)
- Return to Work Services (Employer accomodation or Retraining)
- 72 Month Final Lock in Decisions
- Psycho Traumatic Disability Benefits
- Chronic Mental Stress Claims
- Traumatic Mental Stress Claims
- Chronic Pain Claims
- Survivor Benefits
- Occupational Disease / Cancer claims including exposure to asbestos, silica, diesel fumes, nickel and radon.